"Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer." Romans 12:12

Friday, November 12, 2010

63. hearing excitement in a parent’s voice
64. knowing that a parent is proud
65. sisters who make you feel better
66. friends who know just what to say at just the right time
67. my healthy heart
68. people who are willing to donate organs
69. knowing that I am a person willing to donate organs
70. knowing that one day I might help someone because of my willingness to donate organs
71. seeing God provide for someone in need
72. seeing others give God glory for those provisions
73. the privilege of rejoicing when seeing God provide for someone in need
74. cell phones
75. positive reviews of my work
76. friends mama’s who love me like there own
77. exciting news
78. sharing exciting news
79. rejoicing in the blessing of the exciting news
80. God’s provisions
81. Hershey’s

No comments:

Post a Comment